Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New title, same blog

FYI - I'm informing the world of a change to the title of this blog.  The new title is now the dark rooms of our souls.  The title comes from a quote I came across recently and already had on the blog: 

“Film as dream, film as music. No art passes our conscience in the way film does, and goes directly to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls.” ― Ingmar Bergman 

But as I've been working more on this blog over the past couple of months, I've been trying to make it better and trying to think of ways to get recognized (It would be nice to make some money on it too).  Also, since the name is changing, I'm changing my ratings system too.  I used to use 'Poblanos' only because when I first started this blog about 2 years ago, I named it 'Tasty Poblanos' for some retarded reason.  I'll have to start using stars or something like that. 

Anyways, not that this title change will help, but who knows, maybe it will help me get recognized.  At least no one will mistake it for a blog filled with recipes for Mexican food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start a discussion, leave messages, comments, jokes, whatever!